BGDO-DNET Registry Meeting
Update & future projects
8 June 2023 / 19:30 – 21:15
We are happy to invite you for a meeting where we will present the work that has been done based on the BGDO-DNET registry as well as the future project proposals.
The meeting is a hybrid meeting. We would like as many as possible to be present live. The room is limited, so please indicate whether you will be joining us on site or virtually, in order to preserve seats and catering
Thursday 8 June – The program starts at 19h30, doors open at 19h00
Officenter Zaventem Leuvensesteenweg 643 – 1930 Zaventem
Online – a webcast link will be sent to you 2 days before the event
Your hosts are Ivan Borbath and Chris Verslype.
19:00 Welcome Reception
19:30 Start of the meeting
- Introduction and status of the DNET registry anno 2023
- Characteristics and management of high grade gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms: a Belgian analysis from DNET & NETwerk
Odeta Islam and Kevin Sarti
- Belgian guidelines for pathology reporting of neuroendocrine neoplasms of the pancreaticobiliary and gastrointestinal tract
Karen Geboes and Anne Hoorens
- Proposal for improvement on the DNET registry
- Future projects
- Conclusion: Chris Verslype
Mandatory till 6 June
We would be delighted to welcome you.
The DNET steering committee,
Ivan Borbath, Chris Verslype, Willem Lybaert, Timon Vandamme, Pieter-Jan Cuyle and Jean-Luc Van Laethem