Join the BGDO
Membership is open to physicians and trainees with a special interest and/or expertise in Digestive Oncology.
The BGDO membership combines also the ESDO (European Society Digestive Oncology) membership.
New membership applications are accepted and reviewed throughout the year. The acceptance of new members is decided with a simple majority by the Board.
After completing this brief application and paying the registration fee you will have access to restricted area for BGDO Members.
To start your BGDO membership 2019:
- New members: please apply first for your membership here: BGDO 2019 membership. Afterwards you can return to this page for the free registration.
- Current members: please login first Login and complete the renewal form. Afterwards you can return to this page for the free registration.
If you already have an account and wish to renew, please log in and visit this page again to see the renewal form.
If you also want to register for the annual meeting, after completing this form, please visit this page: BGDO Annual Meeting 2019
- Free admission to the BGDO Annual Meeting
- Participation to BGDO-supported trials
- Eligibility to apply for the BGDO Awards
- Access to the restricted area of the BGDO website (annual meeting presentations)
- Automatically ESDO member
- Access to the restricted member area on the ESDO website providing slides of excellent lectures from international experts as well as the annual “ESDO Educational Slide Deck”, summarizing the main highlights in Digestive Oncology from the major congresses ASCO GI, ASCO, ESMO-GI and ECCO-ESMO
Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December regardless of the membership application date.
- Physician Membership: 80€
- Trainee Membership: 40€
Please note: payments are possible via bank transfer only.
IBAN: BE 63 3400 2014 3908
Account Holder: BGDO Leuvensesteenweg 643 b8, 1930 Zaventem
Subject for payment: Your first & last name + e-mail + year the membership fee is for.
Privacy: As BGDO Belgian Group of Digestive Oncology a.s.b.l./v.z.w. gather personal information, she shall do so in accordance with the provisions of the Belgian Data Protection Act of 8 December 1992, as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998 transposing the EC directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995.
The collected data are reserved for the use of BGDO in order to realize his goals mentioned in the statutes, to inform his members, and for legal reason. Those data will not be transmitted to other without permission.
If you want to ask a specific question to the BGDO, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org