Join the BGDO
Membership is open to physicians and trainees with a special interest and/or expertise in Digestive Oncology.
The BGDO membership combines also the ESDO (European Society Digestive Oncology) membership.
New membership applications are accepted and reviewed throughout the year. The acceptance of new members is decided with a simple majority by the Board.
After completing this brief application and paying the registration fee you will have access to restricted area for BGDO Members.
- Free admission to the BGDO Annual Meeting
- Participation to BGDO-supported trials
- Eligibility to apply for the BGDO Awards
- Access to the restricted area of the BGDO website (annual meeting presentations)
- Automatically ESDO member
- Access to the restricted member area on the ESDO website providing slides of excellent lectures from international experts as well as the annual “ESDO Educational Slide Deck”, summarizing the main highlights in Digestive Oncology from the major congresses ASCO GI, ASCO, ESMO-GI and ECCO-ESMO
Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December regardless of the membership application date.
- Physician Membership: 80€
- Trainee Membership: 40€
Please note: payments are possible via bank transfer only.
IBAN: BE 63 3400 2014 3908
Account Holder: BGDO Leuvensesteenweg 643 b8, 1930 Zaventem
Subject for payment: Your first & last name + e-mail + year the membership fee is for.
Applications are submitted to the BGDO Board for approval. You will receive an official reply shortly, including your BGDO login code.